It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, September 26, 2012

This is how you make memories!

So you guys always read about me saying that what I do is make memories.  This was one of those.  I can't tell you how many messages I got when the event was over and my hand was sore from how many people, both men and women alike who high fived me after the contest was over.  We are only 24 days out from Biketoberfest down in Daytona and we really hope that you will come on over the the World Famous Broken Spoke Saloon and party with us.  I've said it many times, YOU AIN'T SEE NOTHING YET!  For all of those who made the 89th annual Laconia Rally so amazing, thank you.  I promise you, Daytona Biketoberfest and The Spoke will not let you down!  If you think this was fun, just wait until you see the DILDO IN THE HAYSTACK COMPETITION!

See ya on the road soon.

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment