It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Monday, February 29, 2016

Another Broken Promise

Funny, I never thought I'd be using that title for anything but if my memory serves me correctly, I believe that in one of the last posts that I put up on here I promised to get back to writing and respond to your messages and such.....  and for a brief time I did just that.....  I can't quite put my finger on exactly what happened after that but once again, I abandoned the blog and you guys and all I can say is that I can be a giant screw up sometimes and I'm sorry.

One of the big reasons that the blog took off was because of our troops stationed overseas.  When you are taken from your family, friends, home and work and sent halfway around the world, you long for anything AMERICA and long to read or hear any talk of life in the free world and the support I recvd. from these folks was incredible to say the least.  I guess as the wars began to wind down and more and more troops came home, I felt that this just wasn't needed as badly any longer and slowly but surely I just let it die off.  I didn't give all that much thought or maybe I just didn't have the facts about how many of our true American heroes are still overseas serving this nation and trying to protect a bunch of people who try to blow them up for doing it.  That's my bad!

I'm going to make an effort to start this thing up again, get back to writing and more importantly do what you all enjoyed so much, share all of JACK SHITS WORLD with you guys, the good, the bad and apparently what you all like the most, THE UGLY....  so stay tuned and let's kick the tires and light the fires because your old pal Jack Shit is back bitches!



5 comments:

  1. Good to hear your story and your commitment to start back up again! You've got a good heart, keep fighting the good fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semper Fi Jack and all our fellow Veterans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good to see you Sir. I know how hard it is to do all the social media outlets especially when you are probaly doing your own and not someone else :) You rock Motivator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good you have to approve the comment I didn't want to solicit on your page but i wanted to fill you on on something that if you can pass the word great an sponsors you might think would be interested would help alot i took a school loan out to cover it need be!
    :) wish i would of thought about asking you to mc it.

    I feel it is appropriate to invite you to my dinner after my salute at Rolling Thunder and ask if you will please pass the word.

    I am hosting a dinner to raise money to help Veterans with out of pocket dental needs. My nonprofit Stand4Vets does not pay incomes it is a year old. I am a one man working party! I do not believe in field trips or back packs for Veterans, I prefer helping with a basic necessity.

    I have info on how to buy tickets and some packages for sponsorship, if you inspire a company to do one of the packages that includes seating Vets and Patriots for free, I will give those seats right back to your chapter to recognize your members.

    http://salutingmarinedinner.webs.com

    ReplyDelete