It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Another great moment in Suck off History!

I'll share with you a brief back story before you watch this video.  Very rarely do I ever get frazzled while working.  Till this day, I'm still freaking out like you can't believe until I go on stage, scream "what's up mother fuckers" into the mic and let all that energy out.  From there on, it is usually smooth sailing for me.  No event ever goes without its share of troubles, drama or bumps in the road, but on this night, with a capacity crowd that was fired up and waiting for a re-match of our now legendary oil wrestling, I got pulled aside by one of my bosses Frank.  I say one of my bosses because pretty much everyone, right on down to the parking lot attendants are my bosses at The Spoke.  Anyway, Frank says and I quote "now don't get worked up, we have a crisis and what I need is a way to avert it, I need that answer quickly and I don't need you flipping out"!  Okay, no big deal, what could be so bad?  We own this crowd, we've shown them the best time they have ever had at Laconia (our guests words, not mine) and we've got a bunch of girls who are about to get oiled down and wrestle for a few thousand people, what could possibly put a monkey wrench in those spokes?  Is the band running late, have we once again sold Budweiser out of Bud Light, nothing is going to upset me!  Frank says "I bet I can prove you wrong on that statement".  The girls are not coming!  "So what, who cares, what girls" I asked, not really caring.  The wrestlers are not coming!  WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?  I had spent all day long, promoting the return of oil wrestling, the pool was in place, the baby oil sitting in the cup holders of the pool!  What the fuck are we going to do, they are going to riot?  I had to think and think fast.  There was no way to make it in to town with the tire to tire traffic on the only road in.  Okay, he was right, I was fucking freaked out!  We had walked away from the action so that we were able to hear each other speak and hash this nightmare out.  Then my eyes moved from side to side as I was shaking my head in anger and disgust when I saw them!  Sausages, lots and lots of sausages!  Then it hit me like a lightning bolt from the Gods themselves!  We are going to have, the first ever, Laconia, Broken Spoke Saloon, Spring Suck Off!  The rest my friends as they say is history!  I hope you all enjoy this!  I really needed a good pick me up after the week that I just went through and finding these old videos that my dear friend Rodeo was kind enough to send me surely did the trick!

Until we see each other on the road again,
Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment