It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Thursday, January 12, 2012

Remember these guys from my writings?

Sort of like the happy ending to my story from a few months ago, WHO THE FUCK DO PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE?  If you've read me regularly, you will know these guys immediately and remember the story, if not, now you know the title of the post to go look for.   

So how's everyone doing today? I just got back from the post office where I dropped off another big stack of boxes and packages filled with I Know Jack Shit shirts, so if you ordered some, they are on their way towards you as you read this. Not too long ago, I wrote a piece on the blog about coming to the rescue of my friend, who was the tour manager for the band Rains. They had just began a leg of the number one tour in America with Five Finger Death Punch and were being held hostage by a lunatic bus driver on a power trip. They had gone from California to Arizona where we were going to meet in Scottsdale and party the night away. Instead, the bus driver got his tampon in a twist and pulled the bus over in to a truck stop in Phoenix, backed the bus in to a spot between two semi's and refused to move it! What a way to start a tour! The story had to be told and here is a link to the original story http://jackshitsworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/who-fuck-do-people-think-they-are.html .... With the bus being such an important part of the story, I was thrilled to see the brand new video from the band. Not only do I love this song, but I love the entire album. As I am looking at what is above, I dropped a link in but I don't know if it is clickable or not, I'm not exactly savvy at this internet shit!

Anyway, I just thought that I would share this video from a great group of guys who have become friends. My only beef with the video is that there is not one single I Know Jack Shit shirt in the damn thing! The bus from hell is featured prominently though!




Until we see each other on the road again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

1 comment:

  1. This is a great song. I like it. Give it a 10+. Sharing this post cuz I'm a music freak for Indie bands.

    ReplyDelete