It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's no wonder they want to make it against the law to video police!

So much for my planned vacation to Seattle! Just remember folks, if you don't speak to the officer in a tone that he deems "respectful" or as he says don't "lip off" you will be dragged, tazed and taken to the ground while your mom gets pushed around and then arrested for asking for a superior officer to come to the scene! Imagine having to call the cops, ON THE COPS? Well it is happening more and more! Never in my life did I ever imagine have such disdain, disgust and lack of faith and trust in the Police. My father use to say that it took a level headed man to do the job. Before the cop ever resorted to violence or putting hands on anyone, they always tried to talk first. Why? Because they didn't have Tasers. Now anyone can be a cop and anyone can take you down without having to get closer than 10 feet from someone! It is horrifying who they are letting become police officers these days! Never in my life did I imagine a time when you would have to worry about being attacked by both bad guys and the good guys. Something must be done! These guys (women) must be held accountable for their actions, not just a letter in the file saying that they have been bad! It's all bullshit! Do you think the soldiers will be nice when they lock us up in the "detention camps"?



Until we see each other on the road again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ASS!
Whatever you do, speak nicely to the officer too!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment