It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Saturday, November 5, 2011

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Okay my friends, it's that time of year.  The link below is for Cycle Source Mag's Best of.  Vote and let your voice be heard!  God knows it's never heard any other time lately.  Imagine if you will, someone, something or some organization that actually cares about YOUR THOUGHTS!  So make them known, anonymously of course!  It's the best of both worlds.  You get to stand up and state what you believe and nobody will know you did it!

Time is running short on getting the results and getting them tallied up and off to print, so go cast your votes and share the survey with your peeps! 

Cycle Source Mag's Best of Survey

Till we see each other again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and the Man off your ASS!

Your friend,

Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment