It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Friday, June 10, 2011

Tommy Rocker Kicking ass at RIP's BAD ride

I was all ready to split from the Bad Ride on Sunday and everyone looked at me like I was nuts. Tommy Rocker is about to go on man! So I said, "who the fuck is Tommy Rocker"? It took about 30 seconds of him playing to make me realize. Tommy Rocker from the Stray Cats.... this guy's name really fits. I had to capture a bit of it for you guys to see. I figured what better song to share than this one! I hope you enjoy and if you are a fan, please feel free to share it with who ever you want!




Until we see each other on the road,
Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Next time you stay at my house... I'm only 10 minutes down the road from there :)

    ReplyDelete