It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Thursday, June 9, 2011

so here is the deal my friends!

As you can see my trip to California was an absolute blast.  I keep sitting down to write it and I have started now three times.  Each time that I begin I end up hitting save as a draft because I just can find the time to finish it right now.  I have gotten so many messages asking me about the trip and why haven't I posted in so long.  I'll tell you this, it's coming, I promise, I just have to catch enough time to finish it.  In the mean time I will say this.  Daryl, once again, thank you my friend, I would not have been able to even do this without you.  Diane, my angel, your support is always overwhelming.  For each and every single one of you in California that welcomed me like family, I love you guys and I am blessed to have you in my life! 

The riding was great, the friendship amazing and my arrival home deserves to be written in a Dear Penthouse Forum letter!  I saw gorgeous scenery, amazing cars, bikes and artwork.  I rode some beautiful country and finally got to full on lane split and that was mind blowing!  Again, thank you all for such a great trip and the story is coming.  I promise you that it will be posted up tomorrow at some time and then I will go make some more memories to share with you all, my friends. 

Until we see each other on the road,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment