It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Thursday, June 9, 2011

There are times when you have to ask WHY?

What it is? Yeup, that is what the license plate says! You can fill in the blanks! Check this out. This is why I try and bring a camera every where I go! You just never know when someone will put absolute gold in front of you and you must be prepared.... enjoy!



Until we see each other on the road and hopefully you won't be in one of these,
Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and the Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

1 comment:

  1. the things ya see when ya dont gotta gun !!! buahahahahaaaaa

    ReplyDelete