It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The luck of the Irish

There are times when you want to share something with the world and just typing it out doesn't come close to allowing the reader to know how you truly feel. On occasion, I like to just throw on the video camera, do a quick video update and let the world know what is going on. While waiting on Diane to come out of a client's home, I took 3 minutes, set the camera up on the back of my pick up truck and turned it on. I couldn't wait to share the info with you. As you will see at around 15 seconds in, my Irish Luck picks right up where it left off the last time something shitty happened to me. Too bad I didn't say, "I haven't see winning lottery numbers in a while", maybe this would have worked better. As you can see, I am standing in a really nice neighborhood, I guess I stuck out like a sore thumb! Check it out, it really is kind of funny. Thank you all again for always supporting me and staying interested in what is going on in JACK SHIT'S WORLD.



I'll keep you guys up to date on my trip to Laughlin and a whole bunch of other shit going on in my life the moment that I can get caught up from this past week. Thank you as always for even being interested at all in this crazy ass world I live in and what happens here in my special little place!

Till we see each other on the road,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

2 comments:

  1. too fucking funny......I think you should kept the camera rolling....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling they were coming back for you....shoulda kept the camera rolling...

    ReplyDelete