It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Conspiracy Theorists, this is for you!

It's not too often that I post up videos, I just usually rant and rave about shit through my writings. I have been so jammed up recently and since I no longer have a charger for my lap top computer ( the little woman chopped it in half while closing a recliner), even though I pleaded with her to check each time before she did it, I was unable to travel with my computer. I did however have my phone, a piece of shit droid and I thought well I can get online with that and load up pics and vids from there. Typically that would be true, but of course my phone from hell, decided on it's own that the camera app would no longer work! I was forced to just shoot with my digital camera and post up later.

Yesterday and earlier today, I put up two videos because I had no way to write to you fine folks and I was getting a lot of messages both here on the blog and on facebook and email wondering if I was okay and messages from people telling me that they can't go to sleep without reading the blog or that their morning coffee was just not the same without it! I loaded up a few videos thinking it would just let you know that I was alive and well! Oddly enough, people loved them. Today, through facebook and email, I received messages that said they loved the videos and that I should post more and to especially make more when I am going on one of my rants! I had been told since I began the blog to include video and I just never thought it made much sense, but I understand now. So your voices have been heard and I will change up the format here and mix it up a bit more for you.

With regard to the previous videos, some of you fuckers actually sent me messages saying that it did look like I was really going bald and now they know why I wear the bandanna all the time. One of you sons a bitches actually used the phrase, "just like Brett Michaels does".... well my head damn near exploded with that one! I have no problem going bald, I have nothing bad to say about anyone who is bald or going bald, what I do have a problem with was being compared to Brett Michaels! That actually made me throw up a little bit in my mouth! So to you who sent me those messages, this video is for you!



Take a look at the bags under my eyes and the rasp to my voice! I am exhausted! I have yet to unpack from my trip, in the last few days I have spent 27 hours with Diane and her clients trying to help them find a few homes and have had less than 15 hours of sleep since last Wednesday night! There was no way that I could let Diane do all that she has to do with these clients and then have her drive around and lead a parade of client filled vehicles all over the valley of the sun! We use to do this all the time with her clients but over the last year or so, some how we got away from me being her "driver". It was nice to be back "on the road" with my girl again. She is by far and hands down, the very best realtor I have ever seen. So if you know someone who is looking to move or for a vacation home in AZ, make sure you reach out to her. If you are going through a real estate nightmare of your own or just have questions and are buying some place else, please don't hesitate to reach out, she loves to help people!

Until we see each other on the road,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was for sure gonna be about osama being killed. I'm glad its not and also glad you are retaining your hair line. Glad your home safe.

    ReplyDelete