It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Friday, May 10, 2013

Never know what you'll find on the memory card on your phone

So I got a new phone a short while back and I've really yet to figure out how the damn thing works.  I shot some video over the last few days that I wanted to share but could not even figure out how to get it off of the damn phone.  So after an hour of going back and forth from the phone to the laptop to the phone I had to open up each single thumbnail and there are like a thousand of them.  There were no previews to show what each file was, this was a huge undertaking and a massive pain in the ass!  So I would copy, then paste and then open before I even had an hint at what it was going to be.  I was pretty happy when I found this one.  Hell I didn't even know I still had this and for that matter I didn't even remember I shot this.

The quick back story is this;  I was working out in the back yard with the radio on and I heard the local station run an ad saying what was going on that night.  An old friend that I grew up with was coming to town and I had not seen him in what felt like forever.  I checked my phone and still had his number but it was his home phone (the same number since we were kids).  I sent him a message online and sure as hell he answered.  My old friend is Italian and had been on the road for some time so I asked when was the last time he had some good, home cooked, real Italian food and his answer was "fucking forever ago", so I threw on a pot of water, grabbed up some pasta, opened up some cans of tomato and began cooking.  The plan was to meet him at the buses behind the venue, catch up, eat some dinner and see the show.  I had no idea that we'd be seeing the show sitting on road cases on the wing of the stage!  When we were just kids this guy was one of the best bass players that I had ever seen and I knew without question that if he kept his shit straight he would be huge and sure as hell he is!  I've been around music, bands and live performances my whole life but I've never really seen such joy in playing as I witnessed on this night of my old friend playing the bass!  As it turns out it had to be maybe 15 years since we'd seen each other, maybe even longer.  I don't know how that happens but it was like no time was lost.  He was exactly the same guy he's always been, he's just got a much better beard now!  So here you go, check out this hidden little gem from my old memory card!

Click on this fucker right here and check it out!

Until we see each other on the road again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man Off Your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment