It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, March 28, 2012

IT SURE LOOKS TO BE WET AND WILD!


Even though we have been at it since last Saturday, today, AZ Bike Week officially started.  If the crowds that we have seen here at the Dirty Dogg are any sign of what tonight is going to be like, god help us all.  Normally we don't have someone at the door with a counter until late and he's already been out there 40 minutes already.  Last night's Tattoo Tuesday was pretty bad ass.  I know of no other place that will let you enter a tattoo contest for free and then give out 1200 bucks in cash for prizes.  I think my favorite part of last night was not the girl who got in the contest and didn't have one visible tattoo, notice that I said visible there, but rather the fact that as I introduced man after man, virtually every single one was or is a soldier.  The ink that has come from these last wars is impressive.  8 out of the 10 or 11 contestants were soldiers.  What blew me away the most was as they pulled up, or pulled off their shirts were the massive scars from being shot and blown up.  Until you see it, it is difficult describe.

Now tonight, many will find out for the first time why it's known as the World Famous, Dirty Dogg Saloon!  Because it is wet and wild Wednesday and it is going to be just plain debauchery.  If you have never been here for this, don't panic, there is still time to get down because we won't even get that shit started till after 11pm.  For those of my readers that can't make it to az for bike week, don't worry, pics will surely follow.  If you want an idea, search this blog for these very words, wet and wild wednesday and you will get an idea of what I have planned for tonight.  

So many amazing people have come in to visit  me already and so many more are expected to visit.  We had some folks from that "lil band" I performed with on Sunday here last night as well.  I look forward to seeing you fuckers.  There are many that I wish were here with me this year that are not and I just want you to know that you are missed sorely.

Until we see each other on the road again,
Keep the wind in your face,
tits in your back
and the man off your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment