It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Friday, March 30, 2012

Jack Shit Free Shit

There is a special joy in taking care of returning soldiers or Marines and letting them know that they have not served in vain and that there are people who are behind them all the way.  Last night at the Dogg we had a pretty large group that were all more or less freshly home and a few that were just lucky enough to be on some type of leave and were enjoying bike week.  I made sure that they were taking care of and had the entire bar show them how we felt about them.  I then loaded up as many as I could with some great, free schwag!  These Marines nearly all men but there was one female Marine were so grateful to me that it damn near made me cry.  To think that they would thank me boggles the mind.  Everyone should be thanking them!    As the night wore on, they got more and more twisted up and really let loose and we were honored to have been able to give them the place to do it!  Every single day of the year is Military Appreciation Day at the Dirty Dogg, not just once a year to pull in former soldiers and take their money!  Thank you all who have, will or are serving!  The short video that follows is as much as I could capture of these maniacs letting loose!  Listen to the noise they made!  God bless them and for all who are still over seas, God Speed in your safe return!

Until we see each other on the road again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and the Man off your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit




2 comments:

  1. Great post. Made me cry too! I LOVE AMERICA AND THOSE WHO SERVE!!! HOOOORRRAAAAAAHHHH! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. KT, for three days, in the very first booth next to the stage, I had to have had at least 20 Marines and their crew! They virtually never left! It was an honor to have them spend ALL of their bike week with us! These guys were nothing but class! True, honest to God heroes!

    ReplyDelete