It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Saturday, September 10, 2011

We all need to laugh this weekend!

As this, the 10th anniversary of 9/11 arrives tomorrow, I've been overwhelmed with sadness. When I feel down, I like to look through old photos of good times and it helps raise my spirits. While going through old files I found this video. I had either forgotten that I even had it or never even knew that I had it.

I was invited to compete in a comedy contest and the winner would open for the winner of Last Comic Standing. I had never before performed a 10 minute set. I am use to doing anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour on stage. I was terrified that I would fuck it all up or god forbid, not make anyone laugh. I had set a plan of attack, all new material and I went for it. As you will see, that plan went straight to hell. I hope on this very sad day that this helps to bring a smile to your face. God bless America and please, never forget the 3000 Americans we lost on September 11th and the soldiers who have been fighting ever since!


No comments:

Post a Comment