It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

IMITATION IS THE GREATEST FORM OF FLATTERY

At least that is what I've been told! For the last 15 years that I have been an ordained minister, I have done a great deal of weddings. I have written each and every single ceremony for every single couple and they are all different than any other. There is one part of the ceremony however that I have used on many occasions for the couples and the ceremonies that have meant the most to me. Like I said, I've been doing this during weddings now for 15 years. There are a few of you that read this very blog whose weddings I have performed and you will recognize this. Watch the video and start to pay special attention at 3:00 on the clock.

Like the video below, many of these weddings that I have performed have been video taped and shared around the world on places like you tube. It is no secret that I perform a great deal of biker weddings and have done quite a few "outlaw" weddings. You can imagine my surprise while watching Sons Of Anarchy tonight and heard my blessing used in Opie's wedding ceremony! I damn near shit! So if you guys watched the show tonight this will ring a bell to you. If you recorded it, go back and watch again. Should I assume that a check is in the mail? Yeah, probably not! This was a great wedding and one of my all time favorites. The links to the rest of the ceremony are also here on this YouTube page but it was part 4 that I really wanted to share with you guys. The funny thing is, if you go back through my old posts, there are two from 12-24-10 that I posted of this very ceremony.

Like they say, "IMITATION IS THE GREATEST FORM OF FLATTERY"! I hope you enjoy!



Until we see each other on the road or until someone uses another part of my life on yet another tv show,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend, "The Sinister Minister"
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment