It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Monday, March 21, 2011

You would never catch me doing this!

So if you read the blog I posted about the Dice Magazine Party that was hosted by none other than Foundry Moto on Saturday night, than you will remember reading about the crew they brought in to play with fire! Here is a short one minute video of one of these maniacs at work! Once again, amazing party Foundry! Everyone is still talking about it, you guys crushed that shit! I have so many videos for once. I have much more in the way of video clips than I do stills, so I think I will make one big video with them and then post it up to give you a feel for the entire event but none of it will do this party any justice at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment