It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Friday, March 25, 2011

Lock up you daughters and lock up your wives



Get on those bad motor scooters and ride for you lives! 

ARIZONA BIKE WEEK IS UPON US!  Blow the dust off of those scooters and get your asses down to the Dirty Dogg Saloon!  Starting tomorrow, we are kicking off AZ Bike Week like never before. 
We are kicking this party off with a little get together over at Knockout in Mesa for a few hours and then we are going to line up them there choppers and do a group ride out to the Dirty Dogg Saloon for an afternoon and evening of God only knows what?  For those of you who are concerned about the "God only knows what" factor of the event, you need not!  I am not only a comic and the Host, but I am also an Ordained Minister and will be giving out group forgiveness and a blanket of "it's all good".... So feel free to Sin Away, Rev. Jack Shit has got you covered.  On Sunday, we are supporting the Wildlife run, this is amazing you may want to go on facebook and check it out under my events, what a great cause that is supported solely on donation and events like this.  All costs come out of a fellow riders pocket, no govt. intervention here, she stands alone to pull this off and help these wild animals survive and get back to nature where they belong!  For every bit of Sunshine, a lil rain must fall right?  Isn't that what they say?  Well for the last few days, it is fucking pouring down on your old friend Jack Shit.  Three nights ago, I went to bed at around 1am after a day of getting my house ready for guests for this week and helping Charlie the Nomad move a drill press and a bike from a trailer.  I was awoken in the middle of the night with "take your breath away pain"!  I got up to take my buddy Adam to the airport for his grandma's funeral and I could barely walk.  Now we are three days later and I can barely stand or step down on it..... WTF?
Here is our schedule for the week!  You guys make sure that you get your asses down to the Dogg and visit us.  We have so much planned for you guys that you are never going to forget it!  Bring your girls, bring your muscles and get ready to dance on some poles.  Let's not forget the Dirty Dogg's Bartenders who put on a show like you have never, ever seen!  Bean're has entertainment planned for you that will stick in your brain forever.  Is that a good thing or bad, it will be up to you to determine! 

So here is the deal folks, now you know where we are going to be, what we are going to be up to and when it's going down so I FULLY EXPECT TO SEE YOU THERE!  We have so many confirmed RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE COMING that this is where all the cool kids will be hanging out.  We have some special guests planned, some celeb bikers and .................. well, I'm not going to spoil this shit for ya,  See you at the Dogg, everyone ride safe, but ride hard.  Until we see each other at the Dirty Dogg Saloon for AZ Bike Week,

KEEP THE WIND IN YOUR FACE
TITS IN YOUR BACK
AND
THE MAN OFF YOUR ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment