It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Sunday, March 20, 2011

A woodpecker using his pecker!

How much wood could a woodpecker peck, if a woodpecker would peck another woodpecker!

So since I was feeling a bit better, I had to get out and pull some weeds. Right before I got sick I noticed a few tiny weeds pop in front of the house. After I got sick we had some rain, it lasted about 4 minutes. Fast forward 8 days and they were mid thigh high! I am still completely amazed that anything could grow in the desert, much less thrive. I am still shocked that anything could survive! I am so out of shape that from bending over and standing, bending over and standing the muscles all along the back of my legs felt like I had been caned! I lit a smoke, sat on a bar stool under the front patio roof to take a break for a minute and heard a loud thud. Well I guess one horny ass woodpecker picked a not so horny woodpecker and decided he was going to have his way with her, whether she wanted it or not. Of course I had my phone in my pocket and these two birds, having no shame whatsoever, decided they were going to get it on in front of me. Damn exhibitionist Woodpeckers, who knew? I didn't even know that birds screwed, I thought they just laid eggs? Shows you what I know. Well you can tell by the sound, at first she put up a lil bit of a fight during foreplay, but she soon was enjoying the hell out of it! THAT IS UNTIL I RUINED IT! So here is the video. I hope that you enjoy watching it, as much as I enjoyed watching it but nearly as much as they enjoyed PECKING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment