It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Banned In The Middle East

So back around the third week of December a few friends reached out to me via email and facebook.  They wanted to tell me something that they were both furious about and hysterical over at the same time.  It seems that in the mix of these fine folks were some American ex-patriates, a few Europeans, a few Americans working in Dubai and one Iranian girl who I have no idea how she can even find a way to read my blog and I guess risks going to prison to read it wanted to let me know that my blog, Jackshitsworld had been blocked in their countries.  JACK SHIT BANNED IN THE MIDDLE EAST!

If I never achieve anything else in my life, I can go to my grave and know that I have achieved something great.  I have never been able to travel with our soldiers and do my part for this country.  I have not been able to catch a USO tour and bring smiles to our soldiers and it bothered me.  But knowing that I made some miserable jihadist pricks so worked up that the Government had to block their people from reading what I write helps me to sleep at night.  Screw any one who tries to hold another back! 

Then the thought occurred to me, I wonder if this means that the very soldiers that I try to get strange women to pay it forward and show these said soldiers their boobs!  Yes those soldiers, I wonder if this meant that they could not read the blog.  If they lose touch of why they are fighting I did more damage than good.  So in the spirit of supporting our troops, I offer you tyrannical pieces of shit running that shit hole of a sand box you got over there this gesture of peace.  I will try and act more appropriate for your beliefs and try to fit in with your culture some more.  Well see for yourself, how's this?

I hope that this will show you how very serious I take you.  Yes, that is a bb gun in my hand....  Turn the damn blog back on now so my little Iranian friend can see how much fun we have here in America and I can make my other friends laugh again....

Sincerely,
Jack Shit

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!! You tell em Jack! I have a CO2 hand held and have your back!

    ReplyDelete