It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's all leveled out / The Chantix Diaries

The Chantix Diaries

Day number:  I've lost track, have no idea
Night number:  It's a mystery to me

So at this point I'm not really sure what to say?  When I began writing the Chantix Diaries I had planned to document each day what I experienced the day and night before and I was off to a pretty good start.  Well I stayed on schedule for one whole day and that's not too bad for me as I'm pretty much a screw up in general.  After my second post and rave reviews from the two prior posts, the wild ride of the medicine began to wane.  The dreams the first few nights were wild as hell and the detailed memories of them can only be described like if you closed your eyes and someone hit the play arrow and you watched it again like a movie.  I'm not experiencing that any longer.  Now I awake and find my first thoughts are of me desperately trying to remember what I dreamed of at all.

I was told by the doctor to do half the dose for a while and let it build up in my system so as not to hit me like a 2 x 4 to the side of the head.  I was warned that if I were to begin the medicine the way it is prescribed, the side effects could be so rough that I, like a great many people, would immediately stop taking it and just continue to smoke.  Smoking for me is not an option any longer so I followed his directions.  With each dose that I took, I found myself nervous.  I would swallow it and think to myself, "is this when the lunacy begins?"  Now I'm up to taking the medicine as prescribed because I am not getting any benefit from it that I notice.  The only thing that I am experiencing is the stomach pain and a fart here and there.  I never thought that I would say this but, I miss the "SUPER FARTS" and I can't believe it.  Yesterday was the first time that I started taking the medicine twice a day and hardly a fart is to be found!  Diane on the other hand is extraordinarily happy about this!

So now I've leveled out on the effects of this shit and I can't believe that in a way, I'm disappointed about it.  Who knows, I'm still only at half of the full dose so maybe I'm jumping the gun here and in 3 days when I start the full dose I'll be on here bitching again.  I'm still nervous about what this shit will do to my mind and how it may twist it, but for the most part and with all that I've read about how it affects the mind with depression and suicidal thoughts all I can say is that I feel as if I'm having the opposite reaction to it, go figure!  I do still find myself to be irritated at times rather quickly but that goes away pretty quick as well.

So this post really isn't that funny, what can I say, they can't all be side splitters but it is in the spirit of the blog, brutally honest.  I was told once by a long time stand up comic that you don't always have to be funny, you just have to be interesting and informative and that is what I try to do here with Jack Shit's World.

Until we see each other on the road again;

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back and
The Man Off Your ASS!

Your Friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment