It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Friday, July 6, 2012

This is going to BE HUGE!

Ladies, this is the one!  This is not your $100 wet t contest, this is the real deal!  There are more than $11,000 in cash and prizes up for grabs.  You need to sign up right now.  A little bit nervous about entering, than grab up one or more of your smoking hot friends and enter together!  All you have to do is go right here Miss Broken Spoke, click that link and your are already half way there!

Now guys, if you know me in any way, shape or form, you know I put on one hell of a show and this one will not disappoint!  I've seen the entries that have already been approved and they are gorgeous!  So you need to hit up your girls and say "baby, it's time to go earn some money for the family", hell, look at it like going to Sturgis for the next few years for free!  If you know some other ladies that can represent, let them know about this, it's going to be an epic event!  I'll keep you all up to date as we get closer and closer to the rally, we are adding events and entertainment each and every single day.  Just wait to you see what your pal Jack Shit has in store for you guys this year in Sturgis!

Until we see each other on the road again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment