It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Only Hippies I Ever Liked!

So right from the very beginning, I gave you my word that I would always be totally straight with you and never lie. For better or worse, I would give you brutal honesty. So here is a bit of honesty. Since I have somehow over the last few years found myself with a small bit of notoriety, both people and companies think they can offer me free shit, or products to test out and market those products to my friends and dare I say it, "fan base". The same as the silly videos that I post on you tube and this very blog itself, I've had offers to monetize it. In other words, they want to run ads on the side of my page hoping that you guys will click on it and buy there shit. Because it is on my page, it would seem as if I endorse it. I won't have that!

My Momma always said, "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all". That is the philosophy that I've stayed true to when it comes to these situations. I'm often blessed with companies offering me their products to try out. If I find that they do what they say and live up to their hype, I'll take the time to share it with you folks. If I find out that they are crap, I say nothing rather then hurt the company or tell you fine folks, my friends, some line of bullshit! Sometimes I just find things on my own while out and about this great land of ours and have such a great experience with it, that I feel the need to share it with you all!

If you guys were following face book at all today, then you know how I made the post about taking Diane out to dinner tonight. Because of the fact that it had not only a wild name but the fact that it was a burger joint seemed to have smashed the living shit of some of your funny bones! As much as I made light of it all, like I was the worst husband or least romantic guy on earth, this truly is a place that I really wanted to take Diane for some time and tonight was the night. So we loaded up the ol' Ford Flex in the freezing 54 degree AZ temps and we headed for Phoenix, 44th St and Thomas Road to be exact. The place we were going to was called Two Hippies Gnarly Burger Joint. I had only been there once right around Christmas time to drop off some I Know Jack Shit hoodies and I fell in love with the joint. I have wanted to go back so many times but just could not find the time to go. Well I decided in the middle of the night, that today would be the day! I told Diane and she looked at me like I was nuts. Then after a few moments of staring, I reminded her of my talking about the place around the holidays and she remembered and she was in!

When we got there we were welcomed and treated like family. I mean how the hell can you beat that? We were given a tour of the place and I was blown away. I thought that it was just a tiny lil joint but that it wasn't. The food was incredible and the atmosphere ruled. You could look at the walls for hours with all the cool shit that they have hung up there. So I pulled out my Go Pro and shot some video so that you guys could actually see the place for yourself. This was hands down, the very best burger that I have had in a tremendously long time! Diane, who is allergic to beef went with a Portobello Mushroom Sandwich that she said was the best she has EVER had. The kicker to the whole thing was that the prices were so damn fair. So I want you to do this for me if you will. Go and check these folks out. Stop in the Joint and tell them your friend Jack Shit sent you. I promise you that you will not regret this choice! Two Hippies Gnarly Burger Joint, it's a no brainer! Get your ass over there and change your life! Thank you to the owner Sherl for treating us so nice and making us feel like family!



Until we see each other on the road again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

2 comments:

  1. I really like the decor, kinda reminds me of some places I still hang out in Nor. Cal. Love can take you anywhere♥ Glad to see you two had a wonderful Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, you need to come and visit and post a hello on my Blog once in awhile. I have some great blogsters in arms on my sidebar too :)

    ReplyDelete