It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dreams Really Do Come True

WEll if you read my last blog post about my trip to Milwaukee for the Shed Party, you know what an amazing trip it was. What I did not get in to it all that much detail was the party itself. I put together this little video from the trip, I hope you enjoy.

Again, I want to thank everyone who made this trip so incredible. As you know, I've wanted to go to a Shed Party since the first time I'd ever heard it mentioned. Over the last 6 or 7 years, this family, the Shed family has become my family, so it was only fitting that I finally make it! Boy oh boy did we make it. I would run down the list of all the people who made the trip possible, who housed us, who fed us, who welcomed us and loved us, but you guys know who you are and I don't want to mention your names because I don't want people coming up to you and saying, "can I stay at your place"? "What do you mean no, you let Jack Shit and GTP stay there"! I still find it difficult to wipe the smile off of my face and the party was 4 days ago! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for helping me wipe an item off of my bucket list! You guys know who you are and you know that my home is your home.... and the door is always open, there is always beer in the fridge and a hardy meal for your bellies!

I hope you guys, my friends who were not able to make it to this life altering event enjoy what little of it I was able to get on film. These memories will last with me forever!




Until we see each other again on the road,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

1 comment:

  1. kool, very kool, love that atmosphere ,hope i can find a party or 2 this year that was as fun looking as this was

    ReplyDelete