It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Can't believe I've never before seen this!

You want to talk about being out of the loop? This shows you just how far I truly am! I was cruising around on Netflix on my Roku box. In my life I've wasted far too much time and far too many braincells to waste any more. For that reason I try not to watch too much "fantasy" bullshit. Give me a good ole boring documentary about Sand Fleas burrowing in to the Anus of an Elephant and I'm a happy guy. Give me a well documented conspiracy theory and I'll keep an open mind while watching it.

For me, one of the greatest finds ever on this silly ass Netflix box was a documentary called THE WILD AND WONDERFUL WHITES OF WEST VIRGINIA! We can't ever seem to get enough of that movie. It's our Christmas Story, our go to movie for when we need to be shocked, laugh or we are in one of those "oh woe's me" moments, thinking we got it so bad or that our life sucks! If you ever get to feeling like that, than go and watch this movie and you may never think it again. You could have just zipped the skin off your penis while pulling up your fly and your life will still be better than the White Family's life.

Last night, I came across a film called Winnebago Man and I scrolled right on past it. If you are familiar with the way you search for movies, you know they put them on a row and you scroll past them and click on anything you are interested in. Once you do that, it gives you a bit more information about the programming. It was about a guy who years back had been making some demonstration videos for Winnebago. He became outright insane angry while making them. The crew filming it was pissed at the guy so while he was having his break downs each time the shot went to shit, they kept rolling. They then took all the cut footage and made it into a reel. These fuckers then gave it to the bosses at Winnebago and he was fired. The crew had the video and copied it and it seems that each and every time someone saw it, they copied it. This was pre Youtube. These were VHS copies of the same footage, over and over again. This could quite possibly be the first ever, VIRAL Video. It is the number 3 Youtube video of all time! The crazy part is that not only had I never seen this movie Winnebago Man, I've never even seen the out take video on the net! Talk about being out of the loop. If you get a chance to see it, watch it. In the mean time..... check out this video of Jack Rebnev, dubbed The Angriest Man In The World or Winnebago Man!



I hope this brings a smile to your face or makes you realize that perhaps your day wasn't that bad after all!

Until we see each other on the road,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

1 comment:

  1. Watched Winnebago Man a couple weeks back, good stuff.

    ReplyDelete