It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Friday, September 2, 2011



Howdy everyone!  I am totally shot out from cleaning the garage today in 115 degree heat, to make room for our newest addition to the family!  I can't believe that I got it cleaned out enough to put not only 3 bikes in it, but 3 bikes in it side by side!  Honestly, I never thought I would see the day that this happened!  I must say though, it is nice to see "our stable" getting filled up again.  There was a time where things were so rough for us that I thought the knuckle would be my last and only bike and to be quite frank, there were times a year or so ago that I thought I would have to let her go as well!  I thank God that the day never had to come!  I am so fried out from the heat that I am falling asleep with the laptop cooking my balls!  Today, in my mail box, I found a comment that was posted on an interview that I did a while back.  I have gotten really great feedback on it, but I am sure a great many of you never got to see it!  So, I took the link from my friends blog and pasted it down here below.  I really hope that you guys enjoy it and it gives you a bit more insight in to the mental patient that you maniacs have befriended!  I wish you all an amazing Labor Day Weekend and I hope and pray that you and your loved ones all remain safe and sound!  If you guys are riding, please watch your ass and watch out for your buddies that you are riding with.  IT IS A WAR ZONE OUT THERE and I don't want anyone that I care about getting hurt or worse!  I'm not saying don't have fun, hell I'm not even suggesting that you don't go out and get twisted up, I'm just saying watch your ass!  The cops will be out in full force as well, with the economy the way it is, they have to make money some how, so watch your ass with them as well! 

Here is the link to the blog.  Once you are there, click on follow and keep an eye on this page, it really is a great blog!  I think this will take you to the main page, just scroll down a post or two.  Thanks for checking it out!


http://iowaharleygirl.blogspot.com/

Until we see each other again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jack...Thanks so much for posting the link to my blog. I sent the link to a friend after I first posted it and the reply back was...That is by far the best interview that you've posted!! Thanks for being who you are instead of editing yourself. You are one amazing person Jack Shit! Keep spreading those smiles across the miles!!

    ReplyDelete