It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

az dust storm

I will make this short and sweet.... words can't describe what we just went through!!! This was 2 thousand feet tall, 50 miles wide, about 40 miles deep and moved at between 50 - 65 mph! I only caught this by accident. I was in the back yard screwing around with the dog and I looked up and over the roof, it looked like a wall of smoke from a fire. This came without any warning at all! After you guys check this out, I am going to post some photos, you won't believe this shit! For those of you who experience snow storms and blizzards, that is what this way, but rather than snow, it was DIRT!!!

UNTIL WE SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN,
KEEP THE WIND IN YOUR FACE
TITS IN YOUR BACK
AND THE MAN OFF YOUR ASS!

YOUR FRIEND,
JACK SHIT

1 comment:

  1. Boy... I was praying for all my AZ peeps last night. We heard it was 15,000 feet high! Just crazy!

    ReplyDelete