It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Incredible what a storm brings!

Storms are few and far between here in Arizona, but when they come, HOLY SHIT, do they come. Tonight we had a damn near biblical storm. As the storm was dying down, I went out back to check on damage and my pool. The damage was not nearly as bad as I thought and I was grateful. The pool is a huge mess and the yard was pretty much turned upside down. I noticed that a newspaper was about to blow in to the pool so I ran over to grab it. I was stunned with what I found! I hope you all did okay and survived this monster. Check out the blog post just prior to this if you want to see the actual storm itself. I am going to put up some photos of the aftermath as well. Check this shit out!

js

No comments:

Post a Comment