It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Thursday, June 30, 2011

ever wonder what it would be like to win a 46' Knucklehead?

Since we are having a themed night here at Jack Shit's World and that theme being raffles and giveaways, I thought you fine folks might want to know what it feels like to win a 1946 Harley Davidson Knucklehead! I captured this at Born Free 3 last weekend! The truly crazy part is that I had not purchased a ticket yet as the drum roll was being played, my insides curled up and began grumbling! I could feel the anticipation growing and I was crazy nervous! Again, I had no tickets! I can only imagine the feeling of those who did! The tickets were 25 bucks a piece and the winner............ ah hell, you can see it all here! Congrats to both the winner of the Knuck and the fine people who put on Born Free 3 because it was truly a stellar event! Next year, if the event continues, it should grow to a multi day event, it was far too incredible to take it all in over a period of only a few hours!

Until we see each other again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

2 comments: