It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, June 1, 2011

douches wild:dlmc

After all those history channel specials and Gangland episodes, you thought you knew what a bike gang was all about right? Hardly! Lock up your daughters and lock up your wives because these Douches may be heading to a town near you and then what will you do? IT WILL ALREADY BE TOO LATE! Perhaps some one that you already know may in fact be a Douche and you have no idea? I got to spend some time at the Laughlin River Run with a group of Douches and they sure drew a lot of heat from the law but they never relented in their "Doucheness"! They hung tight together until they were finally forced to split up and meet back up at a pre planned location! It was nerve wracking just having them hanging around! But you know what they say, "ladies love outlaws" and these Douches must get a lot of love!


So consider yourself forewarned, the Douches are coming!

Support your local Douche!

Until we see each other on the road,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment