It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, June 1, 2011

An absolute must share!

Every now and again I come across something that is so important that it must be shared. As you all know, I live to put smiles on people's faces. Quite simply, it's what I do! I try to find the humorous side of the absolute worst circumstances and believe that laughing at your troubles won't make them go away, but it helps to look at them from a different perspective! Years ago I found myself on the wrong side of an investigation being headed by a completely crooked cop. As I was approached by this scumbag, he came to me as "my buddy". "My God Jack, what happened, this is crazy man, we know that there is no way that you could have done this"! "Tell me what happened so we can let you go and get you out of here". I had never dealt with the Police under such circumstances in my life. I had a horrible concussion and had not slept in days. Human nature makes you want to immediately defend yourself and say "damn straight I didn't do it"! I was so blown away at how backwards they had it that I nearly spoke to them. By the grace of God, my angel of a wife was standing next to me and gave me the look of death! I told the POS crooked bastard that I would go anywhere they wanted me to with no trouble, but I had to give Diane her shot first, she was hours past shot time. Back then, she had to get her shot each and every day. The detective talked to the uniformed cop in whispers. Sure thing man, you get in that car and he will drive you over and your "beautiful wife" can ride over with me. "Okay, thanks man" was my response, "but the car is right over there, we can just walk over"? So they drove me the 50 feet and I sat in the back of the police car for a few minutes until this crooked piece of shit drove over with Diane. When she got out of the car, her face was white as a ghost! I said "no worries baby, this is all a big mistake, we'll get this straightened right out". That sick bastard just tried to hit on me and I overheard him talking to the other guy. It's all bullshit, the guy is a scumbag and although he is pretending that there is a misunderstanding that can just be worked out, they are locking you up! It's already a done deal, they are trying to fuck you, DON'T SAY A WORD TO THEM, NOT ONE WORD! I pretended to take a bit longer to get her shot ready as she continued to tell me more of what this guy had just done and said, I was blown away and stunned to say the very least. Aren't the cops the good guys? They are supposed to uphold the law and innocent people never go to jail right? Now, had I spoken to them, anything, even one word, it would have been used to destroy me! It does not matter if you are innocent when you have a crooked cop who is trying to hang you! Karma is a mother fucker and in the end this cop got what was coming to him. His corrupt world came crashing down upon him thank God! But no matter what I would have said, they would have found a way to use it against me. When they say "anything you say can and will be used against you" that is just what they mean! It doesn't say that if you tell them the truth, it can and will be used to help you, because IT NEVER WILL BE!

SO PLEASE, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, WATCH THIS VIDEO! If you have a teenager or ANYONE else that you care about, make them watch this video. There is a reason that we have these rights and these are the very reasons! Once you make the "massive" mistake of EVER speaking to the police for ANY reason whatsoever, IT WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU! Believe me when I tell you, THERE IS NO JUSTICE, IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM! Life is not a Television Show!


I hope that you took the time to watch this all the way through or at least long enough to hear the Detective here say that everything this Professor said was absolutely true and this is the last thing the police would ever want people to see. They don't ever want you to know your rights and they certainly never want you to exercise them! Tens of thousands of our husbands, wives, sons and daughters have fought and died to preserve these rights that we have, never take them for granted and remember, THERE IS A REASON THAT WE WERE GRANTED THESE RIGHTS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH ANYONE THAT YOU CARE ABOUT, once a mistake is made, there is never any turning back! I hope that this helps even one person. If it does, than it was worth telling you a little bit about what I went through. I don't really ever like to talk about it because it was the single most traumatic experience of my life. Spread this around America because there are so many people who waive their rights and never even know it! THE POLICE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! They are there to close cases and move on to the next one. God forbid you ever find yourself, rightfully or wrongfully accused, this may save you and keep you from ruining your life. WHAT YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU! JUST REMEMBER THAT!

Until we see each other on the road,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

1 comment:

  1. Ya don't gotta tell ME twice.

    I gotta brother who's a cop.

    Need I say more???

    ReplyDelete