It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hey, it keeps me from going to prison!

People always ask me, how I stay calm, cool and relaxed!  How I keep from snapping from under the pressure?  If you ever wanted to know then here is your answer!  Who knows, it may not work forever, but it is working now!

 

Until we see each other on the road,

Keep the wind in your face,

Tits in your back

and The Man off your ass!

 

Your friend,

Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment