It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, January 9, 2013

If you give up one right you may as well give up all of them!

What is the difference?  We each have rights that we deem more valuable to us than others.  You may never write about the government, you may never stand on a street corner on a stage made from milk crates to voice your opinion, you may never go to a tea party event or an anti war protest but YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO and no one shall ever take them away!  It makes me insane when people are willing to give up our bill of rights or surgically remove sections that just don't "matter" to them!  Well who are you to give up my rights?  I have many friends from every walk of life and I have readers here on this blog in more than 110 countries around the world, many who have very few rights and I want you to understand where I am coming from.  I am not a gun nut, I DON'T EVEN OWN A GUN but does that give me the right to take away another's gun?  No it does not, just as the gun owner doesn't have the right to give up my right to free speech.  This is in fact, the only debate regarding anything in the Bill Of Rights that liberals or proud democrats are willing to just give away.  I have a great many dear friends who are liberal, who are proud democrats and I have debated with them on many topics over many years and they always put forth a great argument but when it comes to the 2nd amendment, they straight up lose their minds.

I wanted to share this link with you and it was posted the last time that the govt. began the mad dash to seize the guns of American citizens and the argument holds just as true today.  Also, I might add that this is published and posted on one of the most liberal / democratic sites in the world so don't just dismiss this as right wing propaganda......  please take the time to read this and you will understand that in fact this is not about the gun at all, it is about our rights, plain and simple!  This is the very best argument I've heard and barely a statistic was quoted!  For my friends from all over the world, understand that we are not a wild society of lawless men shooting everything upon sight or at whim as you have been led to believe.  AMERICA HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT FREEDOM AND THAT IS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD HAVE GIVEN UP THEIR LIVES TRYING TO MAKE IT HERE!

Read this right now, click on this link and understand.  Just in case you wanted to copy and paste it, I also added the link below, it is from the dailykos.
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2010/07/04/881431/-Why-liberals-should-love-the-Second-Amendment

I hope this opens up your mind, opens up your heart and you use common sense on this one folks.

Until we see each other on the road again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man Off Your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment