It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Saturday, April 7, 2012

One of the highlights of AZ Bike Week for me.

Check out this video.  This was the night of the Bret Michaels show.  I always make a toast to the troops damn near every time a mic is put in my hands but I have to admit, when the crowd reacted to this, it gave me chills.  You can actually see me "shiver" as the crowd roars.  I had no idea that this had even been filmed and blows away the video that I have.  Thank you Dr. Bob Parsons and everyone at Harley Davidson of Scottsdale for treating me so kindly and allowing me to do exactly what it is that I do!  It was an honor to host your Grand Opening Blast Off!  Until we see each other on the road again,
Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ASS!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment