It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Monday, August 15, 2011

Nearly Home Now

The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally has come to a close now and as I make my 1500 mile ride home it has given me time to think and reflect on the last two weeks.  I had said that in my free time while I was there that I would post some blogs.  As you can see by how many posts I made, there was not much in the way of free time!  I posted zero!  It was an amazing time to say the least and informative as well.  I was able to ascertain that there are some people that I thought were friends who turn out to not really be at all and those that I thought were perhaps no more than an acquaintance turned out to be so much more.  I guess when you get your nuts put on the hot frying pan, you see who has the no stick spray and the spatula!  I will tell you guys all about the event, the people and the madness the very first chance that I get.  If all goes well with the bike and the weather, I should be rolling in to my driveway by 8pm tomorrow night the latest!

For all of you who came to visit me, thank you!  I will never forget the 71st annual Sturgis Rally and in large part, because of all of you!

Till we see each other again,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and the Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment