It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Sunday, July 10, 2011

It never ceases to amaze me!

One of the very first things that I noticed when I moved out to Arizona was that the Phoenix area has some of the worst drivers that I have ever seen in my life. I come from New Jersey and New York and although we have been accused of "allegedly" driving in an aggressive manor, at least we can fucking drive! The other thing that I noticed was that unlike back east, there are no such things as fender benders out here. When you have a car accident out here, YOU ARE LEAVING IN A HELICOPTER! It is damn near a guarantee. I don't think that it is because people are hurt so bad, I truly believe that it's only because they have these damn things sitting around and they have to use them so that they can make the payments. I mean hell, out here, everything is getting foreclosed on or repossessed. I think the average flight is 16 grand I believe. Anybody want to go in on a helicopter with me? Anyway, this is half of the video that I shot of just another "AZ fender bender" the other day. It happens all day long out here.

Until we see each other on the road,

Keep the wind in your face,
Tits in your back
and The Man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment