It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Your attention please

Hey folks, I just want to welcome one of my oldest friends and most talented people I have ever had the honor to call my friend here with us to keep an eye on what's going on over here in Jack Shit's World.  I want you to look over to the right side of this post and see his link over there.  If I had a one legged man's chance in an ass kicking contest to make that link over there, go right here, I would, but I can't, sorry.  Click on that and then hit follow.  Richie has got his thumb straight up the ass of all things Cool and I mean that from the heart and as a compliment.  Every time something catches on and is suddenly really cool, Brother Pan has two for parts and one running!  Richie Pannera owns Dark Star Tattoo in Toms River, New Jersey.  Not only is he an absolutely Stellar Artist but he is truly a historian.  He has managed through his own collection of memories and scars and with the help of other east coast maniacs to damn near recreate Jersey Biker History through decades of life in Jersey on a bike.  It's all on his blog and it is fantastic.  You want to know where Jack Shit comes from, well this will give you a pretty good idea, I may pop up in some of those pics now and again.  His blog is Bikers, Hippies and Tattooed Freaks and it is a must follow.
Take a close look at this pic.  We also captured this moment on video and it has literally been viewed thousands of times.  The guy against the wall is another great guy and good friend, everyone calls him FAT BOB.  After a long hard day of chopper riding and partying up in Cottonwood at Smoke Out West, we went back to our hotel and had a few minutes to chill before the inevitable after party starts and for some reason always ends in our room.  Well Fat Bob was pretty buzzed and all he wanted to do was put his shorts on.  It sounds like a simple task but not drunk and not at this size.  If you look closely, he is leaning against the wall so as not to collapse and holding his chest because he can't breathe, Brother Pan is on the bed if you notice holding his chest as well.  There were another 4 people in the room and they were SCREAMING laughing.  This was a moment in my life that I will never ever forget.  I learned that day conclusively that laughter is absolutely contagious!

Richie's shop has one of the best logos I have ever seen, it's just simple and bad ass and looks killer plastered all over the world.  If you are somewhere worth being you will probably look around and see some stickers, you are damn near assured to see a DST sticker up there and of course the BAAS Metalcraft sticker too, Teach gets around!   I like to take one of his Dark Star shirts with me everywhere I go and get a photo while wearing it doing something great or someplace spectacular.  On my facebook, I have an entire album of those photos, I call it my dark star t shirt tour of the world.

I've known Pan for a great many years now and have never heard a bad word spoken of the man and that speaks volumes to me!  Go check out his blog, his website, his tattoo shop, his artwork for the Horse Back Street Choppers, his sick sick sick panheads and knuckleheads, well his shovels too and look at some old pics of Richie's infamous Pan Stock, held every year in Jersey as a celebration of all things cool.  I would never steer you guys, my friends, wrong so go check this guy out and tell him I sent ya.
 Oh yeah, if you want to get a rare and mythical Pan Stock annual T shirt, well you better roll your bike up into the burnout pit at his party and let it rip because it's the only way you will ever get one!
..... and oh yeah, he is the only other person who I have ever let ride my KNUCK and he rode the shit out of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment