It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Spoke's Spring Suck Off

In Laconia this year we hosted a few nights of oil wrestling and it was a big hit.  Each night we would auction off the right to oil down the girls.  The third night of the oil wrestling was to be our big night.  I had promoted it all day long and the crowd was hungry for some girl on girl battling.  We were all set, the pool was inflated, the oil was on hand and the crowd was jammed around the ring.  With 15 minutes before we were to start my boss came over, said "look at me, I've got something to tell you and I don't want you to get upset, I want you to fix it; the girls are not coming"!  What girls I asked?  THE WRESTLERS!  Holy shit, there is going to be a riot, what the hell do we do to entertain this crowd that is now packed to the gills?  Then the idea popped in to my head as I looked across the property in despair.  I saw the Pizza sign from our food vendor and remembered that they sold sausage and pepper sandwiches.  Holy shit, what if we just put some money on it and bring women out of the crowd to do their best simulated Suck off?  To say that it was a huge success would be to sell it short of what it was.  EVERYONE LOVED IT.  Here is a quick video clip my buddy Rodeo captured of the event!  I hope you enjoy it! 

Until we see each other on the road again,  Keep the wind in your face, tits in your back and the man off your ass!  Your pal, Jack Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment