It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, February 25, 2015

GET ON YOUR BIKE AND RIDE


As you know, one of my favorite sayings is "IT'S NEVER THE WRONG TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING" and this is one of those times.  Just because the war fades from the headlines and media coverage, it sure doesn't mean that we don't have Americans in harms way, desperate for a little comfort, a reminder of home and the knowledge that we have not forgotten them or the sacrifice that they are all making for this nation!  We are at a near epidemic with homeless veterans in this country and vets who are simply having a hard time adjusting to not getting shot at every single day and that is why I'm so proud to host this event again.  This is a proven event by a group of dedicated patriots who DO THE RIGHT THING, not like those out there who raise money in the name of vets and only a few pennies of each dollar donated actually get to them.

The weather here in the Valley of the Sun could not be better this time of year so that means get that bike out of the garage, pull back the tarp that covers your baby and fire her up because it's time to ride and raise some desperately needed funds to support the men and women who count on us as we count on them!  All of the information you need is on the flyer at the top of this post but if you have any other questions feel free to contact me or the groups listed above.  I've not ridden since my surgery in November and I plan on putting my ass back in the saddle for this ride come hell or high water!  WISH ME LUCK!  I may have to have some of you help me move my bike backwards up the hill to park but baby steps it is for me!  Spread the word, get your friends and join us.  If you can't ride so what, get in your car and join us, a good time is a good time.

Until we see each other on the road again,

keep the wind in your face,
tits in your back
and the man off your ass!

Your friend,
Jack Shit

1 comment: