It's been a good ride so far!

Since I was just a kid all I have ever wanted to do was to make people laugh or just smile. As a child, an educator sent a note home to my parents. It read; If your son thinks he is going to get through life making people laugh he is in for a RUDE AWAKENING! He is not living up to his potential. WELL, I'M STILL NOT! But at this site you will at least see me try. From the heart, thank you for even being interested, it means the world to me. I always say, I have not a single fan but many a friend!



Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What would you do with a 100 year old motorcycle?

There were a ton of great memories from this years Big Mountain Run but I have got to say that some of my absolute favorites were watching Matt from Wheels Through Time Museum in Maggie Valley, North Carolina do all in his power to decimate and destroy this 1915 Harley! He could see the look on my face each time he did something insane and he would immediately say to me, "go ahead man, you take it and see if you can kill it"! UHM, NO! I MEAN NO THANK YOU! I would say that this pushed southern hospitality to the ultimate limit. I have a firm policy that if I can't pay to fix it, I won't ride it. Accidents happen, we never mean to break shit, but sometimes, shit just falls apart. With the luck that I have, I just knew better than to even sit on the seat of this bad bitch! Matt, my friend, you are first class! I hope that you enjoyed the Big Mountain Run as much as I did. You deserved a break from working in the museum and I would certainly say that this qualified as a break! I hope you go back to the museum refreshed and ready to take on the world! Until we see each other on the road again my friend, keep the wind in your face, tits in your back and the man off your ass! With the crew that you hang around with, I would say take that "keep the man off your ass" part of that to heart!



For those of you who were unable to attend BMR 3, you have absolutely no idea what you missed. Bikes, brotherhood and booze, the three B's! It does not get better than this! So make your plans to attend next years event! See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment